Preventive & Family Dentistry in Oklahoma City
OKC Dentist Dr. Isaacson Says An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure…
Your teeth are a valuable asset for your health and self-confidence. Strong, healthy teeth will allow you to chew effectively, promoting proper digestion and a healthy diet. A glowing smile will encourage you to meet new people and lead an active lifestyle. As a family dental practice, we help patients of all ages understand and maintain their oral health. With proactive prevention, we can help you avoid tooth decay, gum disease, bad breath, and dental injuries.
Family dentistry is about more than just checkups and cleanings. We work one-on-one with our patients to deliver a customized preventive approach that yields the greatest benefit. Depending on your oral health, age, and lifestyle, we may recommend:
- Dental Sealants – thin, plastic coatings that form a barrier against decay
- Fluoride Supplements – a gel, foam, or paste that strengthens softened spots on teeth
- Athletic Mouthguards – custom-fitted mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- Nightguards – custom-made, anti-grinding devices to prevent unnecessary tooth wear
- Oral Cancer Screenings – examining oral tissues to detect suspicious areas in the earliest stage
- At-Home Hygiene Guidance – recommendations for products and techniques to use at home
As your Oklahoma City General Dentist, Dr. Isaacson will help ensure your smile stays disease-free long into your adult years. If you have any questions about oral health or specific issues you face, please ask. We love it when our patients show interest in dentistry, and we look forward to resolving your concerns!