All-On-4 Dental Implants – Oklahoma City, OK
How All-On-4 Dental Implants Work
The All-On-4 dental implant system is unique in that it provides the same benefits of receiving traditional dental implants in Oklahoma City, while taking a strategic approach that creates a less invasive process for patients to endure. This is particularly important when a full set of teeth is missing, as it’s potentially more traumatizing to receive six or more dental implants per arch, as is customary with the traditional method.
The All-On-4 procedure, instead, uses four strategically-placed dental implants that Dr. Isaacson will insert at varying angles into the underlying bone. This will provide the proper stability to support a full denture. Therefore, you can expect a less invasive procedure, faster recovery and less time at our office.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Overall, the All-On-4 dental implant process has a 95% success rate. Part of the reason for this is the careful approach your dentist in Oklahoma City takes in the preliminary stages. Thus, when you visit our Oklahoma City office, he’ll perform a careful examination, considering such factors as the amount of viable jawbone material you have remaining and the condition of your oral health. Therefore, if there are any challenges that could compromise your dental implants, we’ll address them before the All-On-4 procedure commences.
As the old saying goes, “Knowing is half the battle.” The next step, then, is to contact our office today to schedule your first visit.
The Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
In addition to what has already been mentioned, here are some other key benefits of receiving All-On-4 dental implants from Dr. Isaacson:
- Longevity – With proper care, All-On-4 dental implants can last up to 20 years or more.
- Functionality – No longer will you have to avoid the foods you love. With your reconstructed smile, you’ll regain up to 75% of your original chewing capacity.
- Easy Maintenance – Because your implant-supported denture will be permanently placed, there are no special cleaning requirements other than brushing and flossing as you normally would.
- Improved Appearance – You’ll still enjoy the same benefits that come along with traditional implant placement, one of which is a natural looking smile.
- Heightened Self-Esteem – When you look better and you’re able to communicate more effectively, it naturally causes a boost in your confidence.
All-On-4 vs Traditional Dental Implants
As opposed to the All-On-4 method, placement of traditional dental implants to support dentures in Oklahoma City generally requires more visits, uses six or more implants per arch, is more likely to require bone grafting and sinus augmentation, and it takes longer to recover from. With All-On-4 implants, though, you now have a more convenient, time conserving, less invasive and faster healing route to a beautiful and functional new smile.
To learn more about the process, we invite you to visit our Oklahoma City office for an examination and consultation with Dr. Isaacson. With the expert care you’ll receive, you’ll soon be on the path to a fully functional and gorgeous set of teeth!