Cosmetic Dentist in Oklahoma City
A cosmetic dentist focuses on improving the appearance of a healthy smile. This may include whitening teeth, altering the size and shape of teeth, correcting misalignments, or even improving the appearance of the gum tissue.
The Power of a Beautiful Smile
Taking the steps necessary to truly love your smile is worth it. People who are proud of the way their teeth look are more likely to show them off -- and the benefits of smiling are undeniable. It boosts endorphins and reduces stress, and some studies show that people who have attractive smiles are likely to be perceived as friendlier and more successful at work, too. Cosmetic dentistry is, without a doubt, one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
Whether you are interested in making a small tweak to your smile or completely overhauling its appearance, services in cosmetic dentistry are customizable to meet your specific needs. Our OKC cosmetic dental services range from one-hour teeth whitening with Zoom! to Lumineers, a special type of porcelain veneer that is minimally invasive but maximally transformative.
These procedures allow you to improve your smile without interrupting your busy schedule, and they deliver high quality results. You can also choose from Invisalign clear braces, tooth-colored fillings and porcelain crowns.
- Teeth Whitening & Zoom! lift stains by up to 8 shades in as little as one visit to our office. Take-home treatments are available if you wish, too.
- Lumineers are wafer-thin coverings that can be placed directly onto healthy but aesthetically flawed front teeth.
- Invisalign Clear Braces straighten teeth without the need for the metal brackets and wires of conventional braces. Removable aligners provide maximum convenience.
- White Fillings & Crowns blend cosmetic and restorative solutions to repair and enhance the appearance of the teeth in the front of the smile.
- Laser Gum Recontouring allows your dentist to zap away excess gum tissue with extreme precision to improve the appearance of a “gummy smile” or uneven gum line.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right for You?
Many adults who are interested in improving the appearance of the teeth that show when they smile are eligible candidates for cosmetic dentistry. It is best performed on healthy teeth and gums, so we may suggest a checkup and cleaning first to make sure you do not have any spots of decay or gum disease. To find out for sure whether or not this option is right for you, please don’t hesitate to request a cosmetic consultation with Dr. Isaacson.
A Trusted Cosmetic Dentist for OKC
Dr. Isaacson, your TOP Oklahoma City Dentist, designs every smile makeover custom for the patient. He will carefully consider your facial features, age, budget, and personal preferences to create the smile you have always wanted. View our smile gallery to see some of the transformations Dr. Isaacson has performed right here in Oklahoma City -- and just imagine what is possible with your own smile.
Schedule an Appointment Today!
If you are interested in having your teeth transformed with cosmetic dentistry, there has never been a better time to get started. Everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful smile. We invite you to request an appointment online today!