Joe Isaacson Dental is Combating the Spread of COVID-19 and Protecting our Patients.
As a practice that primarily focuses on endodontics, cosmetics, implants, and oral surgery, we are accustomed to maintaining the highest standard of sterilization, infection control, cleanliness and safety on a daily basis. It is our goal to have the safest and cleanest dental office. Joe Isaacson Dental will continue to adhere to the recommendations and mandates made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Dental Association (ADA). At Joe Isaacson Dental, Dr. Joe Isaacson believes in utilizing the newest technology to establish a new “Normal” as a result of COVID-19 and has implemented the following:
- Screening- Just Do It! For your safety, every patient appointment scheduled goes through a pre-appointment screening process; Patient Screening Form
- Skip the Waiting Room! Upon arrival in our parking lot, please call or text our office number at (405) 943-8575 for curb-side check-in. We ask that you please wait in your car if your operatory is not ready. We will text or call you when your operatory is ready and greet you at the door. Our waiting room is currently under construction for a new Infection Control Kiosk. Patient PPE
- I Can’t Believe it’s Not Infection! With our Sanitation Station at the front desk we ask you to please use our warm pre-packaged disposable disinfecting cotton towels and hand sanitizer immediately upon entering and exiting the office.
- Drop it like it’s Hot! We will monitor all staff and patient temperatures at the time of arrival.
- You Won’t Catch Us with our Masks Down! At our office we ensure an extra step of preventative measures with the use of N95 masks.
- Never Fear, Shields are Here! Clinical staff will also be wearing shields during your procedure. In addition to that, our Infection Control Barrier at the front desk will be here soon.
- Don’t Leave Your Spacing at Home! Patience and Spacing vs. Patient Spacing? With the implementation of our curb side check-in, you will not see people in the waiting room. Our reduced occupancy levels and additional time in between appointments are for extra sterilization of frequently touched surfaces, keyboards, telephones, and door handles. Because patients are like family to us, at this time we are going to minimize our physical contact with others. We have asked our team members not to hug or shake hands for the safety of patients and staff.
- The Rinse of Champions! You will be offered a pre-packaged, pre-procedural mouth rinse. This prescription anti-viral/anti-microbial mouth rinse is made with Chlorhexidine Gluconate. By “swishing” with this rinse before your appointment begins, it will help eliminate the amount of bacteria that can get into the air. What is a Pre-Procedural Rinse?
- It Won’t Suck the Life Out of You! With the use of our Aerosol Reduction System, we will reduce your exposure to bacteria and viruses up to 99% during your dental cleaning. (Coming Soon) Purevac
- I Want my Freedom! With Nupro Freedom Handpieces, these heat sterilized instruments do not attach to air lines and waterlines and are FDA-cleared devices that follow validated manufacturer instructions for reprocessing. This Universal Precaution was already a part of our practice before COVID-19. Nupro Freedom
- Take my Breath Away! Our office is being fitted with Medical Grade HEPA Air Filters. These filters will capture and remove airborne particles, microorganisms, and other contaminants in the air.
- Life is Too Short to Carry an Ugly Pen! Every patient will have their own pre-packaged pen if needed to sign any paperwork necessary for treatment and all co-payments or deposits on your treatment plan can be made from your mobile phone directly through our website. Make A Payment
- Payment Plans Your Future I See! 24 months no interest, financing up to 60 months with Care Credit. Good credit? Bad Credit? No Credit? Compassionate Financing may be a good solution for you. Payment Options
- I Am Stuck on Insurance, but Insurance Isn’t Stuck On Me! Joe Isaacson Dental offers DentPlus Dental Benefits Plan. Instant Dental Savings, no contracts, cancel anytime, and no hidden fees. Monthly payment plans as low as $29, $39, and $49. DentPlus Dental Benefits
- U Can’t Touch This! Our restrooms and coffee bar faucets are touchless, along with soap dispensers and trash receptacles.
- Evolution, Your Personal Trainer! We are constantly following and monitoring all CDC Guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/dental-settings.html and ADA recommendations as they are continuously updated.
Additional Instructions Before your Appointment
- Only patients and if necessary, 1 additional family member are to enter the office. All other family members/friends please wait in the car.
- Do not enter the office if you feel sick, have flu-like symptoms, a cough or cold, fever, or if you have experienced any other viral indications since your patient phone screening.
- If any member of your household is feeling ill, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
For 27 Years Our Standard of Care Has Always Been……
Sterilization Procedures: Please take comfort in knowing we have always strictly adhered to CDC infection control standards. The foundation of our infection control procedures are based on requirements established by the CDC. Strict surface sterilization protocols are followed to clean and disinfect all operatory surfaces between patients and after each use. All dental instruments are cleaned and heat sterilized in steam autoclave machines and put in individual sterile pouches.
Common Area Disinfecting: As a result of COVID-19, we have implemented additional precautions in all areas of the office. All magazines and pamphlets have been removed. Lobby surfaces and patient restrooms are disinfected repeatedly throughout the day. This includes a thorough wipe down of all hard surfaces, including door handles, tables, chairs with Cavicide, a CDC-approved commercial sterilization agent. In addition, the area is sprayed with disinfectant, and hand sanitizer is available to all patients in the lobby and back office area.
Personal Protective Equipment: Wearing new, disposable gloves while treating each patient, Level 3 masks covering our mouth and nose, and protective eye wear, have always been used while treating patients.
If you have any questions about precautionary measures we are taking to preserve your safety and oral health here at Joe Isaacson Dental, please contact us today at 405-943-8575. Our dental team will be happy to help answer any questions you have.