Invisalign Clear Braces – Oklahoma City, OK
Straighten Your Teeth With Braces
An Easy Solution to a Straighter Smile
Having crooked, misaligned, or awkwardly spaced teeth can take away from your self-confidence and negatively impact your oral health. That’s why at Joe Isaacson Dental, our Oklahoma City, OK dentist, Dr. Joe Isaacson, specializes in Invisalign® clear braces for patients that need a non-intrusive, convenient solution to correct their orthodontic issues. Whether you’ve worn braces or not in the past, we have the best solution for you.
See why Dr. Isaacson is one of the best Invisalign providers in Oklahoma City, OK for adults with various orthodontic issues. We also welcome patients from Lakehurst, Mayview, Highland Hills, Glenbrook, and North Coronado Heights, OK.
Why Choose Joe Isaacson Dental for Invisalign?
- Image-Friendly Orthodontic Treatment For Teens & Adults
- Clear, Thermoplastic Aligners – No “Metal Mouth”
- Dedicated & Friendly Dental Team
What Are Invisalign® Clear Braces?
Invisalign is a revolutionary clear aligner therapy designed to slowly straighten your teeth using a series of custom-made trays. Most patients believe metal braces are the only way to correct crooked and misaligned teeth. However, Invisalign can even correct your smile in just half the time. Best of all, you won’t have to give up your favorite foods or worry about people seeing your orthodontic appliance.
The Benefits of Invisalign® Clear Braces
- Transparent: Invisalign is barely noticeable to most people. With clear aligners, you’ll maintain your professional appearance and enjoy the benefits without any embarrassment.
- Removable: Your aligners are easily removable, eliminating the need for dietary restrictions. As long as you wear them for at least 20 hours a day and clean your teeth regularly, you can have the best of both worlds.
- Convenient: You’ll have access to all of your aligners to complete your treatment. Dr. Isaacson will check your progress every four to six weeks to ensure there are no issues, while all you need to do is make sure you thoroughly clean your teeth and wear your aligners for the recommended time.
- Accessibility: Most adults with mild to moderate misalignment issues are ideal candidates for Invisalign. This orthodontic therapy is best for patients who have enough self-discipline to properly wear and care for their aligners.
- Quick: While treatment time varies from case to case, on average, Invisalign only takes about a year to finish. Traditional braces, on the other hand, often take 18 months or longer by comparison. With aligners, you’ll notice changes in a few months.
- Compliance Monitoring: Invisalign for teens comes with a blue compliance dot on the aligners, making it easy for Mom and Dad to tell if their son or daughter has been wearing their clear braces as much as they should.
How Invisalign® Works
Your Invisalign journey will start with a consultation with Dr. Isaacson. He’ll examine and take impressions of your teeth to diagnose your orthodontic issues. If you’re a good candidate for this treatment, your dentist will submit this information and imaging data to create your first set of aligners. When you return to our Oklahoma City, OK office, Dr. Isaacson will make sure your Invisalign trays fit as well as go over any instructions.
You’ll wear each pair of aligners for 20 to 22 hours each day, switching out your trays every two weeks. You’ll only remove your Invisalign when you need to eat and drink. Each set of clear aligners will be custom-made to gradually shift your crooked teeth into place.Learn About the Cost of Invisalign
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Invisalign® aligners uncomfortable?
Invisalign aligners are much more comfortable compared to traditional metal braces. These aligners are smooth, and won’t irritate the inside of your lips or cheeks. Your dentist will provide you with a comfortable fit since they’re made from customized impressions of your oral cavity. That way, you won’t have to worry about anything slipping out of place.
Will people notice when I’m wearing Invisalign®?
Invisalign uses clear, hi-tech plastic to provide a virtually undetectable appearance. Compared to normal metal braces, these trays are far less noticeable. To ensure that your trays maintain their translucent appearance, it’s best to wash both them and your teeth thoroughly to keep food particles from becoming trapped. In addition, be sure to not eat or drink anything other than plain water while you’re wearing them.
How often will I need to see my Invisalign® dentist?
You’ll need to visit your Invisalign dentist every few weeks to ensure your teeth are slowly moving into their proper position. This will provide you with the opportunity to ask any questions you may have or concerns about your aligner treatment. If your progress goes well, your dentist will provide you with your next pair of trays that you’ll wear for the next few weeks.
Will dental insurance cover Invisalign® trays?
Most dental insurance companies will cover a portion of your Invisalign aligners. It’s recommended that you contact your provider to get a more accurate understanding of the benefits you’re entitled to. The amount that your insurance is willing to pay also depends on your specific policy.
Achieve a Perfect Smile With Invisalign® Clear Braces
Invisalign may be the life-changing orthodontic solution you’ve been looking to have. To learn if these aligners are best suited for your needs, contact Dr. Isaacson at our Oklahoma City, OK office by calling (405) 943-8575 or filling out our online contact form below.
We also serve patients who live in Lakehurst, Mayview, Highland Hills, Glenbrook, and North Coronado Heights, OK. Dr. Isaacson looks forward to giving you the smile of your dreams!