PAIN DOESN’T HAVE A SCHEDULE.
SKIP THE WAITING ROOM,
TALK TO DR. JOE ISAACSON NOW!
About the Dentist: Dr. Joe Isaacson is a licensed dentist with 27 years of private practice experience specializing in extractions, root canals, crowns, bridges, implants and cosmetic dentistry. For additional information on reviews, awards, honors and certificates see Meet the Dentist.
What is Teledental: The use of electronic information, photo and communication technology, including interactive audio, video, consultation, and the transfer of dental information and education.
What if I'm a New Patient, can I still talk to Dr. Isaacson:
- Yes, communicating with our office via text message is simple, efficient, and secure.
- Becoming a new patient is easy and can be done via text and email.
What is Virtual Check-In:
- A virtual check-in is a brief communication between the doctor and patient and can be done via text or email.
- Through photos and video chat you can find answers to your questions to determine diagnosis and if treatment is necessary.
Will my Insurance Pay for Virtual Check-In:
- This benefit is applicable to most plans due to the COVID-19 crises and is considered to be the same as an in-person visit.
- If you are a patient of record, we will bill your dental insurance under the new codes provided without an in-office visit to electronically prescribe medication.
- Temporary increases in coverage will be in effect due to COVID-19 during a specific date range. Check with your insurance carrier for more details. (Health Choice Patients have temporary expanded coverage effective immediately (March 6th through June 30, 2020.)
- As usual and customary all emergency dental procedures in office will be filed with your current dental insurance company.
What if Dental Work is required during the COVID-19 Crises:
- COVID-19 patient screening will be done over the phone.
- Due to the COVID-19 crisis, see Patient Safety page for specific details and precautions currently in place for emergency patients.
- Same day treatment available, 7 days a week
- Additional information will be required via text message. Your medical health history can be completed online and photos of your medical and dental insurance cards can be texted via our office phone number at 405-943-8575.
- Medications can be electronically prescribed to the pharmacy location of your choice.
- Everything that can be done electronically will be utilized so your in-office procedure is brief and efficient with minimum time wasted. A skeleton crew is working with no more than six total people in the building at a time (including doctor and staff). If treatment is necessary, I am only seeing 1 patient at a time.
How will I pay for treatment during the COVID-19 Crises:
- Good credit? Bad Credit? No Credit? Compassionate Financing may be a good solution for you. No interest up to 12 months and financing up to 60 months is also available with Care Credit. All major credit cards accepted. Please see Payment Options for additional information to apply now from your mobile phone.
- DentPlus Dental Benefits is also available to patients who do not have dental insurance. Please see DentPlus Dental Benefits for more information. (Effective immediately, no hidden fees, immediate discount on treatment, cancel anytime, no contracts.)
TEXT NOW TO 405-943-8575.